Fall Catch-Up and photo-dump!
- Dassah and I completed our first Novice Recognized HT at JumpStart!
- Dassah got cellulitis in right hind
- Dassah got scratches in right hind
- I went to India for a week to celebrate a friend's wedding
- Dassah still has residual swelling but scratches are going away
- Nobody's getting turnout right now because the fields are too wet
- Why does it have to get cold and dark now?
Here are pics of us on xc and in sj - we are like, TOTAL badasses now.
(someone had to move to a twisted snaffle bc she's too big for her britches)
Then three days after getting home, Dassah got hit with a massive case of cellulitis.
|Fancy Pants Francis enjoying our new home|
|Ollie's favorite perch outside|
|My scrumptious little nuggin|
|Monkee helped get me some saddle time. He did not approve.|
|Ponies outside Mysore, India|
|Mysore Summer Palace Wall Painting|
|A Mysore Palace Courtyard|
|A Mysore Palace Hall|
|My new folk-throwback-alt band with an ancient Mahogany tree at Mysore|
|Bangalore from hotel rooftop|
|Coconut water is AMAZING. I don't like coconut milk but this stuff, straight OG life water|
|Took this pic with my nose. The wrap part of a mani-pedi.|
|Just a cow. In a road|
|Just a few cows. On the median.|
|Certain parts of any city are rough. Other parts are beautiful, like this one in Bangalore en route to our yoga lesson|
|When we party, we saree. Celebrating a beautiful (in all aspects) couple with 1,199 others.|
|1/8th of the wedding reception|
|Not going to lie. This was magical.|
|And only us westerners were taking pics of the place. Everyone else understood it as normal.|
|The married couple's dinner table|
|Part of a map painting on a wall.|
|Wall mural - cows and dogs EVERYWHERE|
|As spotted in the Bangalore airport|
|Ollie's favorite snoozing spot|
|Somepuppy was happy to have me home!|