Pictures!! Rocky Fork Pace August 2014

Check it out!



And yes, I'll add the disclaimer that my butt and leg need to go back and forward (respectively).



Gallery: Rocky Fork Pace August 2014

Gallery: Rocky Fork Pace August 2014

Gallery: Rocky Fork Pace August 2014

Gallery: Rocky Fork Pace August 2014



We got another third place - would have won but we thought we were too fast by a couple minutes (ended being slow by a couple minutes!)



This pace was again at Rocky Fork Headley Hunt Club and done pretty much in reverse. A couple real rocky creek crossings (literally, the creek is called Rocky Fork Creek) and a wickedly steep descent to the finish. Lots of natural jumps and several stadium jumps (about 40 in all but we only did about 10-15).



Next stop is at Redtail Ridge in September- I'm hoping I can take Dassah then and have Sweet K ride her horse (the one I've been riding in these).










Comments

Popular Posts